This water-activated gummed paper tape made of kraft paper and cornstarch-based adhesive is an excellent eco-friendly alternative to sellotapes or scotch tapes.
Compared to plastic ones, our tapes are easy to use without the use of scissors, dispensers or teeth and offer a better degree of closure, sealing and protection with a very strong resistance to tears, making it the perfect glue for transit.
It is completely natural, 100% biodegradable/compostable, plastic-free, and eco-responsible.
Dimensions: 4.8 cm X 45 m or 1.89 inch X 49.21 yards
- strong and durable: forms a strong, long-lasting bond
- easy to use: easy to tear and attach
- eco-Friendly: 100% recyclable and biodegradable
1. tear a length of tape you need
2. use a sponge to wet the adhesive side of the tape
3. tape to opening of the box to seal
- being 100% plastic-free and compostable, these tapes can be recycled along with the box they are stuck to
Why Water-activated Kraft Tape?
- other kraft tapes like hot melt kraft tape uses hot melt adhesive which is often made of thermoplastic hence not always eco-friendly
- when water-activated gum tapes completely dry off, they have strong resistance to moisture and humidity